Race and Ethnicity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

+80
Chelsea.White
Fatuma.yusuf
madison.aitken
Mason.moe
Valdon Watkins
IanWhitlock
SabrinaSchoenborn96
jotten
Angela.Ragghianti
Courageous Koala
kylecrazy
Ronnie_parker123
Giaunie.Hendrix
kimberly k
Nick Matz
demccabe
skylerlaing
Reide Alflen
chelsea.santamaria
Natalie.B
brisamendez206
princessoshae
kenley.khouansysombath
ezuhl
colegarry
juliatorgerson
Patrick S
Wyattvog
madi.cain
juliadmorgan
abhouston
Tyler Evans
Dustine Bowker
Whitney Teagle
connor.h
DylanWollett
LuisMedero
sarandall
SCoulter
Tim Kaestle
Amalia
mylogsan
ellieemac
csteranishi
Bmwood
Giorgio Minai
Sean Motto
tomas.A
michael.fletcher
Crazygerman
Mary Alverson
Connie Sí
Papi.saul
Acomp
CassTall
J Matthew Short
Anders.U
jacobsen5
Asmaa Dubad
jesnyder
zoebirkbeck
Jose.Iraheta
Abdi.khalifa2
Abdallabo
EricW
cody.feierfeil
Jaymina
kylelol
franky.price
Leah M-B
Emma B
Madeleine.Woodard
ceshearer
Tu,Phung
taylorgs
Tianshu
AlexB
jjcrimsonpasture
mrtrangen
msgreve
84 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post  msgreve Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:07 pm

Hi! My name is Ms. Greve and I'm working with the AP Lang. and Comp. class at Roosevelt High School! I grew up in Southern California and moved to the PNW in middle school. Mr. Trangen and I are excited to be collaborating for the next couple weeks as we explore race and ethnicity in our classes.
msgreve
msgreve

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Greetings!

Post  mrtrangen Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:44 pm

Hello! My name is Edmund Trangen, and I'm a student teacher here at Chief Sealth International High School. I hail from Seattle, and have just recently moved back after completing my bachelor's degree in literature and half of my master's degree in teaching at Western Washington University in Bellingham. Teaching language arts is my biggest passion, and I'm anticipating some excellent conversations as we move forward through this unit about race and ethnicity. Go Seahawks!
mrtrangen
mrtrangen

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Introduction

Post  jjcrimsonpasture Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:33 pm

Hello. My name is John Redfield! I am currently a junior year student at Roosevelt High School. I am a Hapa: of both Caucasian and Asian origin, even though I associate much more with the minority side. I am very excited to learn from different views of race through this forum. However, I would like be as discreet as possible on this website. This is why I have purposely placed inaccurate information on my profile page.

Last edited by jjcrimsonpasture on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:48 am; edited 4 times in total
jjcrimsonpasture
jjcrimsonpasture

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexB Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:34 am

Hello! My name is Alex Belmore, and I am a junior at Roosevelt. I am thankful for the opportunity to interact with students at Chief Sealth, and look forward to the upcoming discussions.
AlexB
AlexB

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty intro

Post  Tianshu Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:59 am

Hi, my name is Tianshu Song, and I am also a junior at Roosevelt. I grew up in different parts of Asia when I was little and came here in 5th grade. My passion is playing the guitar and hiking. I'm very excited for the upcoming discussions and hope to learn a lot from it.
Tianshu
Tianshu

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty :)

Post  taylorgs Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:27 pm

Hello, my name is Taylor Sherman and I'm a junior at Roosevelt High School. I've lived in Seattle my whole life, and my passions are volleyball and photography.
taylorgs
taylorgs

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post  Tu,Phung Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:11 pm

Hello, my name is Phung! I am a sophomore at Chief sealth International High School.I really excited to learn & share ideas about Race and Ethnicity with you guys. and look forward to the upcoming discussion.
Tu,Phung
Tu,Phung

Back to top Go down

Post  ceshearer Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:01 pm

Hello, my name is Claire Shearer. I am a junior at Roosevelt High School and Im excited to talk about race and ethnicity and hear opinions from students who go to a different school. Like a Star @ heaven

ceshearer

Back to top Go down

Post  Madeleine.Woodard Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:31 pm

My name is Madeleine Woodard and I'm a sophomore at Chief Sealth International High School. Hope we all have fun talks. Smile

Madeleine.Woodard

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma B Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:30 am

Hello! My name is Emma and I'm a junior at Roosevelt High School. I play violin and spend a lot of time reading. I look forward to the impending discussion! (I tried to find a synonym for upcoming and I think I only made it sound sinister.)

Emma B

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah M-B Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:09 am

Hi my name is Leah. I'm a junior at Roosevelt. I was adopted from China and came to the United States when I was 11 months old. I run cross country and play softball. I have a wide range of interests and am looking forward to the discussions that will be on this forum. Also Go Seahawks!!

Leah M-B

Back to top Go down

Post  franky.price Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:33 am

What's Good?! My Name is Franky Price A.K.A The Answer. I am a Sophmore at CSIHS and I love Jesus and I am a Christian rapper!
Quote of the day!
"If we live in constant fear of people's thoughts of us and avoid or fight their challenges & critiques, we won't grow" - Lecrae

franky.price

Back to top Go down

Post  kylelol Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:43 pm

Hello guys my name is Kyle and I am a junior Roosevelt High School. I have Filipino herritage but was born in the United State. My passion is gaming and playing basketball with my friends in my free time. I hope these threads get interesting afro (hope this worked)

Last edited by kylelol on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : cause i can?)

kylelol

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty About me

Post  Jaymina Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:54 pm

Hey everyone. My name is Jayme Mina. As of right now i attend Roosevelt high school. Just a few things about me, i have a Filipino background, though i was born here in the states. Sadly i have only been to the Philippines only once, as a kid, though i want to go again. I enjoy being goofy and generally not taking anything too seriously. I love making people smile and happy through my goofiness. Also this maybe more than you need or want to know. Regardless, i can't wait to learn more about you all.
Jaymina
Jaymina

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty cody

Post  cody.feierfeil Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Hello my names Cody and I am currently making a videogame

cody.feierfeil

Back to top Go down

Post  EricW Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:09 pm

Hi, everyone! My name is Eric. I'm a junior at Roosevelt High School. My interests include reading, music, and gaming. I hope to have some interesting discussions on this forum!

EricW

Back to top Go down

Post  Abdallabo Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:35 pm

Hi my name is Abdalla Abo I was born in Atlanta GA and I like to play soccer.
Abdallabo
Abdallabo

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Abdi Khalifa.

Post  Abdi.khalifa2 Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:43 pm

Hi! my name is Abdi Khalifa. I am from Nairobi, Kenya and i like to play soccer.
Abdi.khalifa2
Abdi.khalifa2

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Jose Iraheta

Post  Jose.Iraheta Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:19 pm

Hi my name is Jose, I like playing sports like soccer and basketball. I am a sophmore student at Chief Sealth.

Jose.Iraheta

Back to top Go down

Post  zoebirkbeck Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:03 pm

Hi Smile My name is Zoe Birkbeck, and I am a senior at Roosevelt High School. I was born in Seattle, but I spent most of my childhood in New Zealand. I am New Zealander, German, and Irish. My biggest passion in life is playing soccer, and I plan on going to University in the UK. Once I finish school, I hope to travel all over the world playing and coaching.

zoebirkbeck

Back to top Go down

Post  jesnyder Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:26 pm

Hello, my name is Jack Snyder and I'm a junior at Roosevelt High School. I'm excited to start this unit about race and ethnicity and talk with people outside of Roosevelt.

Last edited by jesnyder on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

jesnyder

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmaa Dubad Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:41 pm

Hello! My name is Asmaa Dubad. i am sophomore at chief Sealth international high school. i am looking forward to learn more about everyone.

Asmaa Dubad

Back to top Go down

Post  jacobsen5 Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:22 pm

hi my name is josh, i am a junior at roosevelt high school and i like to play basketball

jacobsen5

Back to top Go down

Post  Anders.U Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:24 pm

Hey, my name is Anders Utter and i am a junior at Roosevelt High School. I have lived in seattle my whole life and my favorite thing to is play basketball Basketball . I am beyond excited to learn about race and ethnicity!
yupp.

Anders.U

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty J Matthew Short

Post  J Matthew Short Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:41 pm

I am J Matthew Short i go to Chief Sealth High School. I enjoy paint balling.

J Matthew Short

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next